LINED WITH AIR TEFLON MESH
RUBBER TOP SOLE
REPLACEABLE SHIN PLATE AND SLIDER
ZIPPER ELASTIC PANEL
REPLACEABLE ST10 BUCKLE AND ST10 STRAP
ST10 BUCKLE AND STRAP ADJUST THE LEG CIRCUMFERENCE
ANKLE SUPPORT BRACES WITH ANKLE JOINT
SIDE AND SLIDER AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM
SHOCK ABSORBING HEEL CUP
NYLON INNER SOLE WITH REMOVABLE ARCH SUPPORT
ALL PARTS OF THE BOOT CAN BE REPLACED
- When constructing most of Sidi boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called ?Technomicro?. Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. Technomicro doesn?t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots
- The shin plate is made in nylon and it is inserted on a polyurethane frontal support. Both parts are replaceable.
- This closure system adjust to the leg circumference on both sides and opening the high part of the boot, it makes it easier to put on.
- The two nylon braces join the ankle joint with two screws that are hidden by a nylon cap. This system supports the ankle and is reinforced with fiberglass and is easy to replace. This system allows excellent flex movement front-to-back while being firm side-to-side.
- On the outer lower part of the boot an air intake is fitted which can be operated by an aerodynamic shaped button.
- Sidi has added a small elastic panel to aid in a smooth zipper operation as it allows a bit of movement via the elastic as the zipper passes over the rider?s ankle ball.
- The slider is replaceable and available in fully nylon, or one with ceramic or one with aluminium inserts.
- A polyurethane shell holds a shock absorbing insert, visible from the outside through small slits that mark out the look of the heel. The shell is mobile as it is fixed to the boot by 2 screws that allow 3 mm of impact movement.
- The ?CE? marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.
|Gen||Barbati / Unisex|