LINED WITH CAMBRELLE? AND AIR TEFLON MESH
REPLACEABLE SHIN PLATE
FULLY ADJUSTABLE CALF AREA
TOE AREA COVERED WITH A PLASTICS REINFORCEMENT
RIGID, SHOCK RESISTANT, ANATOMICALLY SHAPED HEEL
MICRO ADJUSTABLE AND REPLACEABLE BUCKLE SYSTEM
DUAL FLEX SYSTEM UPPER
NEW ADJUSTABLE SYSTEM OF THE AREA BETWEEN THE PROTECTIVE CALF-EXAUST AND THE FRONT OF THE BOOT TO ALLOW A RIDER WITH A WIDER CALF TO BE VERY COMFORTABLE.
REPLACEABLE METATARSUS INSERTS
ASSEMBLED AND REPLACEABLE BOOT LEG, IT IS STITCH-FREE
- When constructing most of Sidi boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called ?Technomicro?. Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. Technomicro doesn?t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots
- The thermoplastic front shin plate is anatomically shaped and replaceable, an exclusive-patented Sidi feature.
- The Crossfire utilizes four micro adjustable buckles with indented memory-regulation straps, adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that. All four buckles work independently from each other. This system allows the boot to fit all shapes of feet and lower legs. Straps, buckles and retaining clips are easily replaceable.
- The Flex system, with its two circlips that attach the foot of the boot to the bootleg, improves leg flexation and allows for a more natural and correct position on the foot pegs. The second joint is on the bootleg itself, above the ankle joint. This technical improvement has been created for more flexibility; a more comfortable fit and increased adjustment of the boot leg. In this way, the rider can adjust the boot strap at the calf to his personal preference and achieve an improved fit.
- The boot leg has a replaceable inner polyurethane plate with a heat resistant rubber insert to protect the leg from ex haust heat, wear and tear. The plate adopts the adjustable calf system (a Sidi patented feature), which allows to adjust the diameter of the boot at the calf. This system allows the boot to accommodate riders wit h larger calves easily.
- A rigid replaceable nylon insert has been added to protect the inside of the boot in case the rider?s foot slides off the foot peg or if it slips off the kick-star ter. The insert is replaceable by unscrewing the 4 screws.
- The front part of the foot is entirely covered by plastic protection panels, while the tip of the sole is protected by a steel toe piece.
- The anatomically shaped heel is manufactured in PU. Its particular form was designed to more securely support the heel to reduce twisting.
- The boot leg is entirely assembled with screws, is stitch-fre e and totally replaceable.
- The ?CE? marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.