TECHNOMICRO MICROFIBRE SUEDE INSERT ON THE CALF AREA
LINED WITH AIR TEFLON MESH AND CAMBRELLE IN THE CALF AND TOE AREA
FIXED SHIN PLATE
MICRO ADJUSTABLE AND REPLACEABLE BUCKLE SYSTEM
TOE AREA COVERED WITH A PLASTIC REINFORCEMENT
ANATOMICALLY SHAPED HEEL CUP
NYLON INNER SOLE WITH REMOVABLE ARCH SUPPORT PAD
- When constructing most of Sidi boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called ?Technomicro?. Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. Technomicro doesn?t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots
- The Crossfire utilizes four micro adjustable buckles with indented memory-regulation straps, adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that. All four buckles work independently from each other. This system allows the boot to fit all shapes of feet and lower legs. Straps, buckles and retaining clips are easily replaceable.
- For better racing performance and safety, the boot is equipped with, on the rear support structure, a system similar to Verterbra system used on Sidi?s road racing boots making it more flexible and a joint, the Flex System, where the plastic heal ends.
- The anatomically shaped heel is manufactured in PU. Its particular form was designed to more securely support the heel to reduce twisting.
- The ?CE? marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.