FULL GRAIN MICROFIBRE AND SUEDE
LINED WITH GORE-TEX? WATERPROOF-BREATHABLE MEMBRANE
NON SLIP RUBBER SOLE
PU SHIN PLATE
VELCRO STRAP CLOSURE AND TWO BUCKLES
PLASTIC SUPPORT ON THE ANKLE AREA
ELASTIC PANEL ON THE CALF AREA
BACK REFLECTIVE INSERTS
NYLON INNER SOLE WITH REMOVABLE ARCH SUPPORT
- Full Grain Microfibre with very similar characteristics to the genuine leather. Full Grain microfiber is not affected by aging and all its features are meant to be long-lasting. Lighter of leather it has very high mechanical properties outstanding tensile strength, tear resistance and flexing endurance. It maintains its softness independently from the exposition to every temperature. Full Grain Microfibre is stabil, breathable and water repellent. More resistant than leather.
- The GORE-TEX? membrane is at the heart of all products engineered with GORE-TEX? fabrics. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm (9 billion pores per square inch). These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. Water from the outside will never penetrate. Yet perspiration can escape easily, so that less moisture is trapped in the insulation. The result: you stay warmer when it?s cold and drier when you perspire.
- The Crossfire utilizes four micro adjustable buckles with indented memory-regulation straps, adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that. All four buckles work independently from each other. This system allows the boot to fit all shapes of feet and lower legs. Straps, buckles and retaining clips are easily replaceable.
- For better racing performance and safety, the boot is equipped with, on the rear support structure, a system similar to Verterbra system used on Sidi?s road racing boots making it more flexible and a joint, the Flex System, where the plastic heal ends.
- The ?CE? marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.
|gender||Barbati / Unisex|