LINED WITH CAMBRELLE? AND AIR TEFLON MESH
REPLACEABLE SHIN PLATE
MICRO ADJUSTABLE AND REPLACEABLE BUCKLE SYSTEM
FLEX SYSTEM UPPER
EXCLUSIVE AND PATENTED FLEX SYSTEM WITH HYPER EXTENSION BLOCK
FULLY ADJUSTABLE CALF AREA
WIDER CALF UPPER (+ 3 CM) - ADJUSTABLE SYSTEM BETWEEN THE CALF, SHIN AND LEG UPPER WHICH ALLOWS TO WIDEN THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF THE BOOT AND ACCOMMODATE EVEN THE WIDER CALVES.
REPLACEABLE METATARSUS INSERTS
TOE AREA COVERED WITH A PLASTIC REINFORCEMENT
RIGID, SHOCK RESISTANT, ANATOMICALLY SHAPED HEEL CUP
ASSEMBLED AND REPLACEABLE BOOT LEG, IT IS STITCH-FREE
NYLON INNER SOLE WITH REMOVABLE ARCH SUPPORT PAD
- The thermoplastic front shin plate is anatomically shaped and replaceable, an exclusive-patented Sidi feature.
- The Crossfire utilizes four micro adjustable buckle closures, with indented memory-regulation straps.The buckles, straps and retaining clips are easily replaceable. The buckles have just one fixing point (by a screw), which allows them to be easily closed making the boot adaptable to the rider?s position. You will note that all four buckles work independently from each other. This system allows the boot to fit all shapes of feet and lower legs independently making each boot that much more comfortable for each individual rider.
- The crossfire 3 srs ha san articulated joint on the ankle, called ?HYPER EXTENSION BLOCK?, with completely revolutionized technology. It prevents the hyper extension of the ankle, the instep and the posterior tendon when the leg is flexed forwards or backwards. This technology guarantees the rider?s safety.
- The upper pivot, on the bootleg, improves the flexibility of the boot and the adjustment of the bootleg itself. In this way, the rider can adjust the boot strap at the calf to his personal preference and achieve an improved fit.
- The boot leg has a replaceable inner calf plate, produced in PU and a printed rubber insert, to protect the leg from exhaust heat, wear and tear. The calf plate features an inner double adjustment, which allows to widen the circumference of the boot and accommodate even wider calves and shin guards.
- A rigid replaceable nylon insert has been added to protect the inside of the boot in case the rider?s foot slides off the foot peg or if it slips off the kick-starter. The insert is replaceable by unscrewing the 4 screws.
- The toe is entirely covered by plastic protection panels with an embossed geometric design for greater grip.
- The heel is anatomically shaped and manufactured in PU. Its particular form was designed and implemented to provide more safety to the foot in case of twisting. The new heel guarantees comfort and stability.
- The boot leg (upper) is entirely assembled with screws, thus it is stitch-free and totally replaceable!
- The ?CE? marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.