LINED WITH AIR TEFLON MESH AND CAMBRELLE
RUBBER TOP SOLE
REPLACEABLE SHIN PLATE
CLOSURE SYSTEM TECNO-3 PUSH
ANKLE SUPPORT BRACES WITH ANKLE JOINT
ELASTIC PANELS ON FRONT AND BACK JOINT
SIDE AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM
ASYMMETRIC AND SHAPED HEEL CUP
NYLON INNER SOLE WITH REMOVABLE ARCH SUPPORT PAD
- When constructing most of Sidi boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called ?Technomicro?. Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. Technomicro doesn?t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots
- The innovative CLOSURE SYSTEM allows a simply and quick fit. The boot is equipped with 3 steel cables adjustable closures with TECNO-3 PUSH rotor. The PUSH button allows the buckle to be lifted for more closing pressure. The shin and ankle mechanisms allow a symmetric closure. The instep mechanism ensures a snug yet comfortable fit.
- A single ANKLE SUPPORT BRACE joins the internal and external ankle joint for more support. In the outer lower part, the ankle support brace is equipped with air vents which can be operated by an aerodynamic shaped button. The ankle support brace is made with NYLON material with GLASS FIBER. Small slots on the joint?s central part allows perspiration and air dissipation
- The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass. It is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert
- Asymmetric and shaped heel cup equipped with a soft fixed insert on the internal side of the ankle forbetter adherence and contact with the bike, with shock absorbing system in the back and outside. The shell and the shock absorbing system are replaceable through a screw and an interlocking system.
- The ?CE? marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.