LINED WITH AIR TEFLON MESH
RUBBER TOP SOLE
?FIXED SHIN PLATE
?TECNO 3 IRON MECHANISM TO ADJUST THE LEG CIRCUMFERENCE
?ANTI TWIST ANKLE SUPPORT BRACES
?ZIPPER ELASTIC PANEL
?SIDE AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM
?SHOCK ABSORBING HEEL CUP
?NYLON INNER SOLE WITH REMOVABLE ARCH SUPPORT
- When constructing most of Sidi boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called ?Technomicro?. Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. Technomicro doesn?t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots
- Tecno 3 IRON mechanism closes the boot and adjusts the calf circumference with a resistant steel wire which, passing through the upper is fixed to the internal cable holder. Tecno 3 IRON, the upper and the cable holder are replaceable.
- The anti twist ankle support braces prevent the foot from twisting and protect the ankle against impact. The brace is in nylon reinforced with carbon fibre that allows for natural and comfortable ankle movement. The ankle support brace is replaceable.
- On the outer lower part of the boot an air intake is fitted which can be operated by an aerodynamic shaped button.
- Sidi has added a small elastic panel to aid in a smooth zipper operation as it allows a bit of movement via the elastic as the zipper passes over the rider?s ankle ball.
- The slider is replaceable and available in fully nylon, or one with ceramic or one with aluminium inserts.
- A polyurethane shell holds a shock absorbing insert, visible from the outside through small slits that mark out the look of the heel. The shell is mobile as it is fixed to the boot by 2 screws that allow 3 mm of impact movement.
- The ?CE? marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.
|gender||Barbati / Unisex|